in accordance with article 13 paragraph 1 and paragraph 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), we are to inform that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is “KĘSBET” Wyroby Betonowe Stanisław Kęsek, 28/44 Wolna Street, 48-231 Lubrza
2) Your personal data, pursuant to art. 6 paragraph 1 point b, will be processed in order to:
- implement the contract for the purchase of elements of street furniture
- issue a VAT invoice, including handling bank transfers
- accept a complaint about the received goods
- exchange correspondence by e-mail, in writing, by phone
3) Necessary personal data:
- first name and surname
- company data, i.e. name, address, VAT number, contact phone, e-mail
- the shipping address of the item including the name, surname and telephone number of the person collecting the goods
4) recipients of your personal data will be:
- forwarding company JAS-FBG SA, ul. Gdańska 16, 41-250 Czeladź
- Accounting Office: Biuro Rachunkowe Małgorzata Jaszczyszyn, ul. Batorego 29, 48-200 Prudnik
5) your personal data will be kept until you are willing to withdraw your consent
6) you have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal
7) you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office, if you believe that the processing of your personal data regarding you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016.
8) entering your personal data by you is a statutory requirement to conclude a contract for the purchase of elements of street furniture. You are obliged to provide them and the consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to complete the purchase contract.
Your data will not be processed in an automated way, including in the form of profiling.
The site does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
As part of the website, two basic types of cookies are used: “Session cookies” as well as “persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until they log out, leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are removed by the user.
Data obtained by us through cookies is not assigned to a specific person.
Data collected automatically can be used:
- to analyse the behaviour of users on websites or to collect demographic data about our users (using the Google Analytics tool),
- to create statistics that help to understand how Website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- to maintain the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of the Website;
Users can opt out of using third-party cookies to display interest-based ads. In this case, please visit aboutads.info
The website user can manually disable cookies by changing the settings in his/her web browser:
Blocking cookies in the Mozilla Firefox browser: In the “Tools” menu, select “Options” and then the “Privacy” tab. The browser provides the option of disabling user tracking altogether or removing individual cookies from individual sites
Blocking cookies in Internet Explorer: In the “Tools” menu, select “Internet options” and then the “Privacy” tab. With a special slider, you can adjust the overall level of privacy or use the “Website” button to manage the settings of individual websites.
Blocking cookies in the Opera browser: Using the “Opera” button in the upper left corner, open the menu and select “Settings” and then “Clear browsing history …”.
In addition to the ability to delete already set cookies, there is also a button “Manage cookies …” leading to more advanced options for individual sites.
Blocking cookies in the Chrome browser: In the menu hidden under three horizontal dashes, in the upper right corner of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Clear browsing data …”. In addition to the possibility of cleaning cookies, there is a link “More information”, which leads to a detailed description of the privacy function of the browser.
Blocking cookies in the Safari browser: In the “Safari” menu, select “Preferences” and the “Privacy” tab in them. There are numerous options for cookies
Blocking cookies on mobile phones, tablets and other mobile devices: Each phone model can handle this function in a different way. Therefore, we recommend you to read the privacy options in the documentation on the manufacturer’s website for the mobile device.
Please be advised that the lack of acceptance of some cookies may prevent the proper operation of the website to the full extent.